|Foreign U-17 Camp||
Golden Age 188
Zeus Iriopourosu is the 1st year captain of the Greek U-17 team.
He is very young looking Greek player with the same curly hair as his other teammates.
He has a commanding presence. Despite being only a first year high schooler, his teammates greatly respect him. Even Shiraishi was unsure whether he could defeat him or not. Shiraishi was so flustered at Zeus standing in front of him. Tanegashima saved Shiraishi's frozen state by taking on Zeus himself.
He does accept his losses graciously. He shook hands with Tanegashima with a smile when he lost.
However, Tanegashima decides to step in for Shiraishi. Zeus quickly wins 5 games until Tanegashima started playing randomly and wins 7 games in a row.
Playing Styles & TechniquesEdit
Despite being a first year, he is seen to be equal to Tanegashima, the No.2 of Japan, who is also two years older than him. He quickly won 5 games straight. He lost against Tanegashima when Tanegashima started playing randomly.
|Type of Match||Position||Opponent||Score|
|vs Japan||Singles 3||Shūji Tanegashima||Lost 5-7|
- His name comes from the famous Greek God Zeus.
- He is the first 1st year high school captain introduced.
- He is the second overall, as Kentarō Aoi is the first 1st year captain, however, he is a middle schooler.
- He is the first European 1st year high schooler introduced.
- He is second overall, after Kiko Balentien.