This event occured in the New Prince of Tennis. The first half occured from Golden Age 050: VS The Overseas Expedition Group and concluded in Golden Age 065: Upset Victory. The second half of the event continues in Golden Age 070: The Ultimate Army - Genius 10 and conlcudes in Golden Age 125: Samurai.
After Middle Schoolers defeated No.11-19, the captain, Hōō Byōdōin, decides to do one day where the Genius 10 accepts challenges from other players. At this point, Jūjirō Oni is revealed to be the true No.5.
- Keigo Atobe/Masaharu Niō pair defeats the Tsukimitsu Ochi/Juzaburō Mōri pair.
- Gin Ishida is defeated (by default) by Duke Watanabe.
- Bunta Marui/Eishirō Kite pair is defeated by the Ikuto Kimijima/Atsukyō Tōno pair.
- Kintarō Tōyama is defeated by Jūjirō Oni, despite unlocking Teni Muhō no Kiwami.
- Genichirō Sanada/Jin Akutsu pair is defeated by the Shūji Tanegashima/Ryūji Ōmagari pair.
- Kazuya Tokugawa is defeated (by default) by Hōō Byōdōin.
- Both Kintaro and Oni unlock Teni Muhō no Kiwami.
- Oni and Byodoin reveal their Inner Self for the first time (although only Byoodin knew about Oni's).
- Atobe is able to use Synchronization with himself when Niou becomes another Atobe.
- Sananda partially masters Black Aura.
- Despite winning their respective badges, they are not formally part of the first stringers. All the middle schoolers who challenged the Genius 10 are selected to be part of a middle school team.
- Tokugawa is the only high schooler who participated in the Genius 10 matches. Despite not winning, he becomes the new No.4 after Ryoga Echizen abandons the badge.
- The Echizen brothers were meant to have a match but they never got there.