Nobuyuki Hiyama (檜山 修之 Hiyama Nobuyuki, born August 25, 1967 in Hatsukaichi, Hiroshima, Japan) is a Japanese voice actor currently affiliated with Arts Vision.
Prince of TennisEdit
Nobuyuki voices the only Half-Brazilian character in all of Prince of Tennis, Jackal Kuwahara.
- Given name: 修之
- Family name: 檜山
- Hometown: Hiroshima, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Hobbies: Driving, historical research
- Sometimes credited as: Shuji Hiyama (Hiyama Shūji), Osamuyuki Hiyama (Hiyama Osamuyuki).
- Debuted as a Yeti in the short feature film of the original Kaiketsu Zorori in 1989, Hiyama's best work is in the majorities such as Shiro Amada (Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team), Yuushirou Gowa (Gasaraki), Hiei (YuYu Hakusho), and he would star twice in the Brave series as Maito Senpuuji (The Brave Express Might Gaine) and Gai Shishioh (King of Braves GaoGaiGar), Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach), Forte (Mega Man), and Link (The Legend of Zelda).
- Because of the quality of his voice, Hiyama has a reputation for playing many hot-blooded heroes like Shiro Armada of Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team and Teppei Takamiya of B't X, and calm characters like Yuushiro Gowa of Gasaraki and Hiei of Yuyu Hakusho. However, Hiyama is capable of voicing a wide range of characters from comedic (Harunobu Madarame of Genshiken, Space Detective 556 of Keroro, Mr. 3 of One Piece) to deranged or rowdy (Murata Azrael of Gundam SEED, Rampage, Ikkaku). Furthermore, he played tender boys like William of Marmalade Boy.
- By fans, Hiyama is nicknamed Yuusha-ou (勇者王?, The King of Braves) because of his two protagonist roles of Maito and Gai from the above mentioned Brave series.
- Hiyama was Anime North 2009's Japanese guest of honor.