186 cm 
73 kg 
February 7 
1.5 (both eyes) 
|Japan U-17 Camp||
Court 5 (Former)
Liliadent Krauser (リリアデント 蔵兎座 or クラウザー Ririadento Kurauza) is a 1st year exchange student from Nagoya Seitoku.
Krauser has long blonde hair and is of Western foreign origins.
He is seen speaking to both his old teammates from Nagoya Sei, Yagyuu, Atobe, and Ryoma in English. He is described as a ruthless person on the court that crucifies his opponents. Kirihara described him as "annoying" when Kite asked who Krauser was (in reference to Kirihara's match against Krauser during the National Semi Finals). He has yet to let anyone call him by his surname, perhaps due to his Western upbringing.
His overall Japanese is quite polite, most likely due to the fact that he is still learning the language.
In both the manga and anime, he plays Akaya Kirihara and nearly "crucifies" him. However, due to Kirihara tapping into devil mode, Krauser loses the match 7-5.
After the nationals, he is invited to the U-17 Training Camp and defeats his partner Richard Sakata 7-1 in the tiebreaker eliminations match (7-0 in the manga), "crucifying" him. In the manga, Sakata had tripped Krauser prior to their match, but this was not shown in the anime.
Krauser enters the 5th court, and during the 3rd vs 5th court shuffle, he loses to Nakagauchi Sotomichi by forfeit despite "crucifying" the high schooler many times. Nakagauchi then carries the fallen Krasuer off the courts, and tells Oni that Krauser will become strong, to which Oni replies "I know." Also, Kirihara originally badmouths Krauser during the start of the match because of his grudge against Krauser's crucification (Nationals), but eventually comes to support Krauser after watching him play. Kirihara even says that he will get revenge on the 3rd court for Krauser as he and Shiraishi get ready for Doubles 2 match against them.
During Krauser's match with Nakagauchi, it is revealed through flashbacks there that while the rest of his foreign exchange teammates went back to their home countries, Krauser stayed behind because he was upset that they lost to the Japanese Middle Schoolers, whom they had believed to be weaklings in a country where tennis was underdeveloped. He questions why they lost to the Japanese middle schoolers, whom they had all looked down upon.
Though he lost, the 5th court ultimately wins and he and the other 5th court members end up swapping places with the 3rd court members.
Official Middle School TournamentsEdit
|2008 Nationals||Semi-Finals||Rikkai Daigaku Fuzoku||Singles 3||None||Akaya Kirihara||Lost (5-7)|
U-17 Camp ResultsEdit
|Type of Match||Partner||Opponent(s)||Score|
|Tiebreaker-Style Elimination Match||None||Richard Sakata||Won (7-0)|
|3rd VS. 5th Court Shuffle||None||Sotomichi Nakagauchi||Lost (3-Forfeit)|
Playing Styles and TechniquesEdit
Liliadent Krauser is an aggressive player and defeats his opponents by crucifying them. Liliadent is perhaps the strongest foreign exchange student from Nagoya Seitoku. It seems that he has never lost a match before losing to Akaya since his teammates were shocked that he allowed a ball to fly pass him. He is strong enough to defeat Akaya Kirihara before the latter entered Devil Mode. As shown in Chapter 31 of The New Prince of Tennis, Krauser's breakdown is 3 in Speed, 3 in Technique, 2 in Stamina, 2 in Mentality and 5 in Power.
The ball goes downwards but suddenly curves upwards towards the opponents face without hitting the ground. It is shown in New Prince of Tennis that Krauser also uses his Hopping Ball to not only hit his opponent, but to also create the cross which he embeds his opponent in.
- Speed: 3
- Technique: 3
- Mental: 2
- Stamina: 2
- Power: 5
- Hobby: Flower Arrangement 
- Favorite Food: Miso Soup 
- Committee: None
- Favorite Color: Emerald Green
- What he wants Most: the Latest/Newest PC
- Other specialty besides tennis: Speaking English
- Doesn't Like/Bad With: Kirihara Akaya
- Krauser is currently being taught classical Japanese by Oishi and Yagyu.
- He studies Japanese during practice. 
- He is on good terms with Ryoma. 
- He envies the other Junior High students because they have upperclassmen at the camp with them.
- He likes how Yagyuu is very kind to him. 
- Tetsuya Kakihara, Krauser's voice actor, was born and raised in Düsseldorf, Germany until the age of 18.
- Krauser is the only player in the U-17 Training Camp who is shown to have no traces of Japanese in him. As Richard Sakata and Jackal Kuwahara at least have a Japanese family name.
- In PoT Fanbook 40.5, Krauser's surname was written in katakana (クラウザー). As of NPoT Fanbook 10.5 his surname is now written in kanji (蔵兎座).
- Because of his surname change, it is unknown whether or not Krauser is of Japanese descent.