14 (at Debut)
Ginka Middle School (3rd Year)
Fukushi Michiru is the captain of the Ginka Tennis Club.
Fukushi has black hair with black eyes. He also has fair skin. He usually is seen wearing his Ginka Tennis Regular Uniform.
Fukushi is definitely not the kindest person, intending to embarress Ryuzaki Sakuno when her tennis ball was in his school court. He is also arrogant and cowardly, taking Ryoma too lightly and hiding from the rest of the Seigaku members. He thought of stealing the Inui juice to strengthen his team, which ended in food poisoning.
While practicing with Osakada Tomoka, Ryuuzaki Sakuno accidentally hit her tennis ball with a Echizen Ryoma face into Ginka's tennis courts. Just when Sakuno was about to pick up her ball, Fukushi deliberately knocked down a cart full of tennis balls and hid hers. Echizen decided to teach Fukushi and his teammates a lesson and won all their tennis balls. For some reason, Fukushi thought that Inui Sadaharu's juice was the key to Seigaku's success. Thus, he stole Inui's bottle, poisoning himself and his entire team.
Playing Style and Techniques
As the Captain of the Ginka team, it’s presumed that he’s superior to the majority of the players on the team. His strength was commented on by Oishi during a side-conversation he had with Tezuka. However, he was easily crushed by Echizen Ryoma without any effort from Ryoma’s part and he was too scared to face any of the Seigaku regulars based on reputation and rumors, hinting that he and his teammates have a very weak mentality.
- Though Fukushi is a very minor character, he is shown to be an opponent in the game Smash Hit and Minna no Oujisama as well as have released 3 singles and has been ranked 3rd in the Valentine Chocolate Ranking of 2010.
- (In a sarcastic manner) “Oops…I’m sorry.” (“Otoo…warui ne.”)
- “If you can actually do that, we’ll forget about checking for them and give you all the balls.” (“Sonna koto ga dekitara, shiraberuta iwazu kono ball zenbu motte kaite ii ze.”)
- “Alright! Let’s do this, Ginka team!” (“Yosha! Ikuzo, Ginka-chuu!”)
- (During the Kanto drawings) “Hoaaaa…Ginka!”
- “Alright! It’s number 2, number 2! It’s on a completely opposite block from those guys! Let’s show everyone the rebirth of the Ginka spirit!” (“Yatta zo! Niban da, Niban! Yatsura towa hantai no block da! Umare kawata Ginka dama shiyo misete yaru ze!”)