A technique that splits the ball into 10. Variants with different numbers of balls exist, so far none of them are officially recognized as separate techniques though. In order to rally with 10 balls, a player needs to possess the following traits:
- An "Accurate Stroke" to return 10 balls.
- The "Reflex Sensitivity" to detect all balls.
- The "Mental Strength" to take on the encroaching balls.
- The "Vision" to be able to distinguish between 10 balls.
Note that there may be a difference between being able to rally with 10 balls and the ability to split the ball. This list only includes players capable of doing the latter.
- ↑ The New Prince of Tennis Fanbook Volume 10.5